Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Forum is Open

For many years of my life I have pursued an interest in Baphomet-related history and also its cultural influences.

Recently it has become increasingly aware to me that much of our modern-day world has been touched by the Baphomet mystery, and at times the parallels are alarming.

I've begun this blog to document my findings of such, and interact with those wanting to learn more about Baphomet's 21st century presence, what that means for society, and the potential consequences therein.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this moment, I have very little to no knowledge of Baphomet but I have been pressed with a desire to learn. Please keep providing information.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found [url=http://www.google.com/ncr]you guys through google[/url]. Hope to contribute more soon!
-PecyHomy

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! I hope all is well and I look forward to be a great contributor to this community. Feel free to introduce yourself so I can get to know you better...